Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Acoustic windscreen
- Front and rear electric windows
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Light and rain sensor for auto activation of lights and windscreen wipers
- Rear wiper
- Sunband for windscreen
- Aluminium window surround
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe
- Chrome fog light surround
- Chrome grille
- Loading sill protector in stainless steel
- S Line body styling
- Coming home function
- Front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED headlights with headlight washers
- ABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution
- EDL + ASR
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- Electromechanical parking brake
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Audi drive select
- Body colour door mirrors
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Electrically operated child locks on rear doors
- First aid kit
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Seatbelt warning light
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Warning triangle
- Interior Features
- Front and rear velour floor mats
- Dual zone climate control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 12V socket in rear centre console
- 3 spoke multi-function Q design steering wheel with paddle shift
- Aluminium door sill trims
- Black cloth headlining
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment and angle adjustment
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Jack and tool kit
- Perforated leather gearknob
- Retractable luggage cover
- Under floor storage in luggage area
- Audio / Communications
- Voice control system
- Audi music interface
- DAB digital radio module
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Driver Convenience
- Remote electric boot opening/closing
- 6.5" colour display screen
- Low washer fluid indicator
- MMI - Multi Media Interface control system
- On board computer
- Service interval indicator
- Matt brushed aluminium fascia and door trim inlays
- Electric front lumbar adjustment
- Front and rear headrests
- Front sports seats
- ISOFIX on front passenger and rear outer seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Split fold rear seat
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham category 1 alarm+immobiliser
- Towbar preparation
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Aluminium roof rails
- Audi parking system plus + park assist
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth hands free telephone connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- BOSE sound system
- Manual folding towbar
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Floret silver
- Trim - Part Leather
- Sprint cloth/leather - Black/jet grey stitching
- Maximum speed126 mph
- Cubic capacity1,395 cc
- Power150 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^7.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^5.30 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.90 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^39.8 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^53.3 mpg
- MPG (combined)^47.9 mpg
- Tank capacity64 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2005 kg
- Vehicle length4388 mm
- Vehicle width1831 mm
- Vehicle heightN mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2603 mm
- Co2 emissions138.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.